Have you ever wondered
what the process is like when you work with us? Let us walk you through the steps to give you a clear idea of everything that is to come when you work with Heartfelt Studio.
- The Booking Process: Once you inquire, you will receive a message from us letting you know if we are available for your date as well as our full services and pricing guide. From there, we put a soft hold on the date and will schedule a time for you to meet with our Studio Director, Di, to go over all of our wedding details and provide you with a custom quote. Once the quote is accepted you will receive your contract and invoice then your date is officially secured.
- Engagement Scheduling: We highly recommend that our couples do an engagement session with us (so much so we even wrote a whole blog on why you should do one!). We encourage you to pick a location, or activity, or bring items that you have a connection with. Of course, we’d love to help you brainstorm your wardrobe options think of a season you’d like to do your session, and then think of the feel you’d like for the location (rustic, urban, boho, etc). We’ll let you know some of our favorite spots and help you find the perfect location. The session usually takes about an hour for photos if you add on a save the date film the session is about two hours. Engagement sessions are a great way for you to get comfortable in front of a camera and get to know us before spending an entire wedding day together.
- Planning your Timeline: Will all that going into wedding planning, it’s typical that your day of timeline will change quite a few times after you book with us. We will have a meeting with you about a month before your wedding date to finalize the plans and go over when we will be arriving when you will need to be ready, and all of those little details. This will also be a time you provide us with a possible list of “must-have” shots (ie. family members you want to make sure are in photos).
- The Wedding Day: Come your wedding day we will be by your side the entire time and make sure you are laughing, having fun, and comfortable. We’ll also make sure we’re where we need to be. You’ve probably heard that your wedding day won’t go 100% to plan and it may not, but we do our best to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Post Wedding: After your wedding, you will receive a couple of sneak peek photos within the week. From there we get started with a lot of behind-the-scenes work. You can expect your photos 3-4 weeks after your wedding date and we do our absolute best to stick to that timeline. Sometimes during busier wedding months, it may be a little later, but rest assured it is being taken care of. After your gallery is delivered if you have a package that includes albums we will ask that you make your album selection.
All of us at Heartfelt Studio are committed to making sure your experience with us and your wedding day is absolutely perfect.